Collection of Scientific Papers of Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding was founded in October 1934.
ISSN 2311-3405 (Print), ІSSN 2313-0415 (Online)
Frequency: four times a year.
Certificate of state registration of the print media: КВ No 23142-12982 ПР dated 08.02.2018
Scientific articles are published in the following subject areas:
- Social and behavioural sciences (Speciality 051 Economics);
- Management and administration (Speciality 073 Management);
- Information technology (Speciality 122 Computer sciences and information technology);
- Mechanical engineering (Speciality 135 Shipbuilding; 132 Materials science; 131 Applied mechanics);
- Electrical engineering (Speciality 141 Power engineering, electrical technology and electromechanics; 142. Power engineering; 144. Heat power engineering);
- Automation and tool engineering (Speciality 151 Automation and computer-integrated technology);
- Manufacture and technologies (Speciality 183 Environmental protection technology);
- History of shipbuilding (papers covering this area are not considered as professional)
Articles published in the Collection of Scientific Papers are considered as professional ones in engineering sciences (Bulletin of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine, 1999, No. 4, Annex to the Resolution of the Presidium of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of Ukraine dated June 9, 1999, No. 1-05 / 7, List No. 1) and economic sciences (Bulletin of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine of Ukraine, 2001, No. 6, Annex to the Resolution of the Presidium of VAK of Ukraine dated November 14, 2001 No. 2-05 / 9, List No. 9, Bulletin of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine, 2009, No. 12, Resolution of the Presidium of Higher Attestation Commission of Ukraine dated November, 18, 2009 № 1-05 / 5)
Language: English, Russian, Ukrainian.
Chief Editor: Trushliakov Ye.I., PhD in Technical Sciences, Professor, Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding