The primary target of the Collection of Scientific Papers of Admiral Makarov National University of Shipbuilding is to provide a scientific community with an opportunity for sharing information, including on a worldwide basis, in relation to researches in the sphere of shipbuilding, metal working in mechanical engineering, power engineering, electrical engineering, project management, economics and business administration, anthropogenic safety.
- To present new scientific results which are essential in various areas of technical sciences and economics in the following journal’s sections:
- metal working in mechanical engineering;
- power engineering;
- electrical engineering;
- project management;
- economics and business administration;
- anthropogenic safety.
- To provide international and transregional scientific-coordinating functions for competent, qualitative and timely coverage of the main results of scientific papers of the journal’s authors.
- To develop solid enduring interest of the scientific and academic community as well as of young scientists to the journal, its growing demand within a professional society of specialists of technical and economic focus from various regions of Ukraine, neighbouring countries and non-CIS countries.
Right of authorship
Collection of Scientific Papers of Admiral Makarov National University is on open access. It means that the electronic version of the journal can be examined freely. Open access stipulates that users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print full texts of journal articles by reference without the prior permission of the publisher and author.
There are publication fees for authors. The publication fee covers the costs associated with articles editing, mocking-up and journals printing, awarding DOI to articles and journal postal sending to authors.
The journal publishes exclusively original scientific papers. The article’s submission to the editorial office suggests that it has not been published before and has not submitted for publication to another journal. If the author uses excerpts from other articles in his/her paper, then there must be references.
Articles that contain plagiarism are not allowed to be published. If after reviewing plagiarism is found, the author receives notice about publication rejection.